My Pet Protector 2 My Pet Protector 2

Holy crap, this game is old. It's still good though.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

With all the money you get from squashing gummies, you can probably forget about your wallet.

Learn to Fly Idle Learn to Fly Idle

*Kills snow monster*
*finds 800 billion dollars inside*

Oxy Oxy

I'm not sure how you're supposed to make it through the game, but you didn't do bad.

hbocao responds:

Thanks for the feedback, man. You must activate the buttons at the same time. So you must position Dave, let him go and then go over another button. Thanks again!

Catch up the freedom Catch up the freedom

Not bad

Precision Precision

Construct 2 FTW!

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

Awesome

snake eats apples snake eats apples

I'm sorry, but you need to make it possible to control the snake. Ok?

Dream Escape Part 1 Dream Escape Part 1

This is kind of a cool game. It's a little annoying how you have to find the right word, given you might have a large vocabulary. The music gets a little annoying after a while, but the art makes up for it. The writing is pretty good too. I thought it was interesting that you made the controls different from most games.

Overall: It's a little annoying in a few spots, but it's pretty cool.

marshmellows responds:

Thanks, Reztak. I'm no musician and did the music myself - I plan to get it somewhere else for the update. In the game help section by typing just "h" or "help", you can see that you can turn it off by pressing "m" or "music" only. As for the vocabulary, I probably can make it one or two letters longer without making the code two bulky. Thanks, though.

Knight Runner Knight Runner

Despite the fact it takes a few things from other similar games, it's a good game. It's not new, but you know what, why not try?

It's still somewhat different from burrito bison, so why not? You always want to see something new, and even though most people don't see it in this game, I do, because it's unique.

You have my full support.